Super OBD2 for cars is powerful chip tuning device that can be inserted into your car OBD2 connector to increase your vehicle's horsepower and torque. Based on your driving habits, Super OBD2 creates a new map in the car's computer (ECU) to increase engine performance. As you drive more, Super OBD2 rewrites the map and makes adjustments to match your driving habits for more performance.
- Safe to use
- Original Double PCB Board with SMD technology
- Super OBD2 finds out the hidden power of your car
- Super OBD2 does not damage the engine, car ECU or not cause any negative effects to the car's factory settings
- Super OBD2 will not change any settings permanently. To return back to the original settings, just unplug it.
- Designed for Petrol Fuel vehicles
- Voltage: 12 volts
Working temperature: 0-60 (℃)
- Weight: 40g
Installation and Calibration:
1. Pull the key out from the ignition.
2. Find OBDII diagnostic connector in your car and Plug in Super OBD2 (normally located under the steering wheel within arm's reach)
3. Insert the key into the ignition and turn the key to the 2nd click to turn on the ignition (Do not start the car)
4. Press the reset button for about 5 seconds. After releasing the button, wait about 30-60 seconds (Nitro OBD2 will communicate and establish a connection with the ECU) and the LED light will flash rapidly.
5. Start the engine
6. Press and hold the Reset Button for another 5 seconds to complete the installation. The Super OBD2 Chip Tuning Box should be left plugged in.